Approaching eligibility for Medicare presents multiple questions for even the savviest individuals. Making the wrong choices can result in costly penalties and coverage gaps. Brenda Williams Insurance Agency uses an individualized approach to help you understand how Medicare eligibility affects you and your family.
Some Questions We Can Answer
- How do I begin the process of enrolling in Medicare and when should I start?
- Why are there so many different parts to Medicare and in which should I enroll?
- What are the costs associated with Medicare?
- Which do I choose and why – my employer’s health insurance or Medicare?
- How does my HSA (Health Saving Account) work with Medicare? Can I have both?
- What is the difference between a Medicare supplement and a Medicare Advantage plan?
- Can I keep my current doctors? How do I ensure they accept the Medicare coverage I select?
The choices related to Medicare that you make now can affect you and your family down the line as your healthcare, and financial needs change. It is best to start planning early. Brenda Williams is here to assist you with every step of the process.
As an independent, unbiased adviser, Brenda Williams represents the leading health insurance companies to find the best fit for you or your family’s health care needs.
There are multiple options to consider:
Part A is the hospital insurance part of Medicare. It typically covers things like:
- INPATIENT CARE AT A HOSPITAL OR SKILLED NURSING FACILITY
- HOSPICE CARE
- HOME HEALTH CARE OR HEALTH SERVICES
Part B is the medical insurance part of Medicare. It typically covers things like:
- DOCTOR VISITS & OUTPATIENT SERVICES
- LAB WORK & DURABLE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
- HOME HEALTH SERVICES
- CANCER THERAPY & KIDNEY DIALYSIS
Part C Medicare Advantage plans are an alternative you can choose for your Medicare coverage. Typically they:
- ARE OFFERED AND ADMINISTERED BY MEDICARE-APPROVED INSURANCE CARRIERS
- COVER EVERYTHING MEDICARE PARTS A AND B COVER
- OFTEN INCLUDES PART D PRESCRIPTION DRUG COVERAGE
- MAY OFFER OTHER BENEFITS NOT COVERED BY PARTS A AND B
Part D is Medicare prescription drug coverage.
- ARE OFFERED THROUGH MEDICARE-APPROVED PRIVATE INSURANCE COMPANIES
- HELP COVER THE COST OF PRESCRIPTION DRUGS
- VARY IN WHAT DRUGS ARE COVERED AND AT WHAT LEVEL OF COVERAGE
- VARY IN MONTHLY COSTS AND OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES
To help you get started sorting through these options to find the best Medicare solution for you, give Brenda a call.
LIFE | HEALTH | MEDICARE
CONTACT OUR AGENT
Life changes and your insurance policy should evolve with it. Contact us for the best selection of affordable life insurance choices. Protect the future of your loved ones for a small investment each month.More Info
We can help you find the best health insurance plan for you, your family, and your budget. We can save you time and effort by searching through plans from nationally and locally recognized companies on your behalf.More Info
Need more predictable out-of-pocket costs? We can help you navigate the Medicare supplement options that can help fill the gaps in your Medicare Part A and B coverage, so there are fewer surprise expenses.More Info
Our experts can help you get out of debt and build savings for the future. We will develop a plan that fits your lifestyle, protects your loved ones and give you an attainable financial goal.More Info